CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 10, 2008

Dare to be Different


If you go up to anyone, ask them if my brother and I look alike, they would agree that we do. In fact, many people know me because I look like my brother. People always ask me, "Hey, do you have a brother?" or "Dude, you and your brother look so much alike. I'm serious. No Joke" or my favorite "Are you guys twins?". Really, that's exactly how they sound, I'm not exaggerating. We are not twins. We are two years apart in age. I can see how people can say that we look like brothers, but I don't think that my brother and I look that much alike where we could be mistaken as twins. I am obviously better looking than he is. Ha ha. You see how I made a funny right there? Go ahead, sink it in. OK. Good. However, even though my brother and I may look alike, we are two very different people. First I will tell you how he's different and then I'll tell you how I'm different and then I'll tell you how we are similar. It's kinda like those circle compare and contrast charts that everyone hates.


How My brother is Different From Me:

  1. He's older (obvious one there)
  2. Likes, I mean, loves politics
  3. Likes music where people use synthesizers and special effects (basically banging on a trash can)
  4. Serious about everything
  5. Mysterious
  6. Philosophical (not as philosophical as Plato, not Play-Dough, but he's there)
  7. Loves to debate over every single thing (really, I'm not lying)
  8. Friends are like him
  9. He's a Democrat

How I'm Different From My Brother:
  1. I'm more of a relaxed/care-free person (basically a mix between a Seinfeld and Dr. House)
  2. I like any style of music (and when I say any style of music I mean anything but rap/hip hop)
  3. I'm more of the romantic/sensitive type ( Ladies, I am single and I enjoy long walks on the beach)
  4. I'm energetic
  5. I enjoy the most random and stupidest things in life (that's not saying much)
  6. All my friends are different from me (except my friend Matt. He's like a white clone of me)
  7. I'm more open about things (whatever goes into my mind comes out of my mouth. That sounds gross)
  8. I'm timid around the opposite sex
  9. I'm a Republican
  10. Oh, yeah, and I have an accent that no one in the world has (Scientists are baffled)

How My Brother and I are Alike:
  1. We both play instruments
  2. We are both Christians
  3. We have the same taste in movies
  4. We have the power to read each others minds (and no, we're not psychic)
  5. We've both had our troubles with a love interest
  6. We both know a lot about music
  7. We both know what we like and dislike

0 comments: