CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 15, 2008

Spongebob Squarepants:Fish Wars



This is a story that I wrote when I was little. I thought I'd try to make my own Spongebob episode.

"Ah, Bikini Bottom...where all sea creatures live in harmony. But wait! What's this? Something is happening at the Krusty Krab".
"Red alert! Red alert!" Spongebob shouted "Plankton is stealing a Krabby Patty! What should we do, Mr. Krabs?"
Everyone was screaming and running around in circles. Mr. Krabs was holding his safe tight against his chest. Spongebob had never seen Mr. Krabs sweat so much. He was sweating more than the time he was playing The Flying Dutchman's Treasure, a board game based off a real treaure map.
Mr. Krabs, still shaking at his boots, answered Spongebob,"I don't know! I'm just a cheap old tightwad!"
"Yeah, that's true" said Spongebob.
Then, with a sudden outburst, Spongebob yelled, "I got it Mr. Krabs! I got it!"
"What is it lad?" questioned Mr. Krabs
In a smooth, calm voice Spongebob answered, "It says in this book what to do if Plankton steals a Krabby Patty".
Mr. Krabs was amazed to have some help. "Oh, really? What's the book called?"
Spongebob stood there for a moment and just stared at Mr. Krabs before answering, "It's called What to do if Plankton Steals a Krabby Patty".
"Oh. Well, what does the book say, boy?"
"It doesn't say anything Mr. K. You know books can't talk, silly. You have to read it. Duhhhh."
"Okay, then what does it read?"
"I don't know. I didn't know books could read".
"Spongebob, just tell me!!!!"
"Well, it says here in Article 125,648,467,857,758...
(The Next Day)
575,797,001 that we can start a fast food war."
"What's that?" questioned Mr. Krabs
"It says here in Article 125,64..."
"Spongebob, please...I beg you, just tell me what it says to do".
"Geez, fine. It says here if the Krsusty Krab is ever ambushed by Plankton, of the Chumb Bucket, then Mr. Krabs can declare a war against the opposing restaurant."
Mr. Krabs knew there was no way he could lose.
"Ha! There's no way I can lose! We'll take him to the cleaners".
"Uhh, Mr. K. It also says if we lose then we must give up the Krabby Patty secret formula".
"Spongebob. Don't worry about it. We'll get you, Squidward, your friend Sandy, umm Patrick, and the rest of the charcters in the show no one cares about".
Mr. Krabs yelled from the front door of the restaruant. "Hey! Plankton!"
Plankton walks out. "What is it Krabs?"
"The Krusty Krab declares a fast food war against you".
"Ah, I see Spongebob showed you the book".
"How do you know about the book?"
"How do I know? I wrote it!"
Mr. Krabs was very confused at this moment.
Plankton discusses to Mr. Krabs about his plan to defeat the Krusty Krab once and for all. He wrote the book in order to start a war. Plankton was ready for any attack Mr. Krabs had planned. There was no way Plankton could lose.
This made Mr. Krabs very angry.
"It doesn't matter what you think, Plankton! The Krusty Krab is going to win!"
"Oh yeah?!"
"Yeah!"
"Oh yeah?!"
"Yeah!"
"Okay, see you tomorrow." They both said cheerfully

5:30 that night

"What's up plankton? See you tomorrow".
"Okay bye".

The Next Day

The war had begun. Sauces were flying left to right. Let's see how the fight is going.
"Nooooo! I can't believe I'm losing!" Yelled Mr. Krabs
"I can. No one can defeat me! That Krabby Patty is as good as mine!"
Then out of the cold blue, Mr. Krabs had an idea. It was the only way they stood a chance for winning. It had to be done.
"You know what, Plankton? It doesn't matter what you say or think. We have a secret weapon".
"What? Is Squidward going to play his Clarinet?"
"Psh, no!" Mr. Krabs turned to Squiward and whispered to him, "Sorry Squidward". Squidward left with his clarinet in his hands.
What will Mr. Krabs do now? If that was his secret weapon, what will happen. What will become of the Krusty Krab? Who will save us? Wait! What's this?
Out from the distance, Spongebob flies in on a fighter plane.
"Hey Mr. Krabs! Look what I found".
"Spongebob, where did you get that thing?" asked Mr. Krabs
"I don't know. Some place called Area 51."
"Spongebob! Thos planes carry bombs! You can let them go!"
"Okie Dokie Mr. Krabs."
"Okay, it has an Atom bomb in it, so we might have a chance. When I count to three, you drop the bomb. But you better hurry, you might fly off course."
"Ok, Mr. K!"
Mr. Krabs turns to Plankton. "What do you think of that, Plankton?"
Plankton grew speechless.
"Ok...one....two...three! Drop the Atom bomb!"
So Spongebob threw down a bomb in the shape of a guy named Adam.
"No! Not the Adam bomb! The Atom bomb!"
"ohhhh..."
"Ok, you're off course now. Don't fire!"
"What? Fire? There's a fire! Everyone run, there's a fire!" shouted Spongebob
"Spongebob, what are you doing?"
" There's a fire and I can't land this thing. Maybe this big red button that says Do Not Push will make me land."
Mr. Krabs yells to Spongebob, "No, that's the Atom bomb button!" You're off course!"
"What was the Kr. Krabs?" spongebob said in a dumb manner
"That's the Atom bomb button! Turn around!"
"What?!"
"That's the Atom bomb button! Turn around!"
"What? You want me to push the button and blow up the town?"
"Yes, no wait..."
"Ok, here I go. I'll push it in slow motion for a dramatic effect."
"Spongebob, nooooooooo!!!!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spongebob had dropped the bomb. It blew up the entire town, including the Krusty Krab.
Spongebob finally landed the flying machine.
"I did it Mr. Krabs! I did it! Even if I am suffering from mild radiation. But I did it! I saved the Krabby Patty secret formula! I...hey, where did everyone go? Oh, they probably went to celebrate. Man, look at this town. Glad I don't live here. Hey look, fish sticks!"

The End

0 comments: