CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Yo Gabba Gabba: The Kid Show From Hell



Ok so here's the deal. There's a popular children's show on Nick Jr. called 'Yo Gabba Gabba'. It's those kind of shows that teach kids to stay healthy and be a good citizen. But if you've ever seen the show, you know how creepy and disturbing it is. They use a thing called Hypnopeadia. It's when kids are being conditioned to live a certain way to benefit. They support the most bizarre ideas. The show starts out with an African American man named DJ Lance dressed up in orange tights and an orange hat. He carries a stereo, but it's not a real radio. He opens it and there appear five creatures. I guess kids are supposed to find them cute and cuddly. The show will then cut to a segment of a dancing kid. Then, the creatures will sing about the weirdest topics. For instance, they sang about germs. It was really, really scary. A creature by the name of Brobee drops his bread on the ground. He is told that the bread is now dirty and full of germs. They then break out into song and sing about how bad germs are. Here's part of the song, "We are the germs! We are the germs! And we will make you sick! We are the germs! We are the germs! And we will make you sick!" They then repeat it over and over many times. But the germs talk in an evil cynical voice. If I was a kid and I saw that, it would make me fear germs. Another song that freaked me out was a song about not biting your friends. A creature by the name of Muno bites his female friend, Foofa, on the hand. They tell him to only bite food. It goes to clips of him biting food and a clip of him biting his friends' arm. You know what? Let me just show you what I mean. I have a little clip here to show the weirdness of the show. The song is called, "Party in my tummy". For some reason, I kept thinking of "Party in my pants." This show really makes me feel good about going to college and getting my education.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

okay retard... kids love it. and do benefit from it. so chiiilllll.

Syllepsis G. said...

Hey, Anonymous! Kids also love drinking antifreeze. That doesn't mean it's a good idea to let 'em do it.

This show is the mental equivalent of drinking antifreeze. I refuse to let my daughter watch it. If I wanted her indoctrinated with creepy shit, I'd just take her to church.

Anonymous said...

Wow, I'm sorry you think church is creepy. You must have gone to the wrong one. I wish I could redeem your experience for you. I LOVE church, because I've accepted the fact that I'm not perfect, and I've found people who love me in spite of my imperfections. Even better, Jesus Christ paid for my imperfections on a cross. Today, I'm living in total forgiveness of my sin.

Anonymous said...

Hi have watched the show and found nothing wrong with it its fun and encourages children to do the right thing and if something is wrong with that something is wrong with you

BlkTruJew22 said...

Thanks for posting this and what about the red monster "to me " it reminds me of a bumpy DILDO n my sister said he ALSO vibrates at times !!! SOOO, its for children but Adults produce it so r u tellinG me that no one in the studio noticed it looked like a F-ing Dildo or what most people say a coincidence!! OR NOTT!!

BlkTruJew22 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.