CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 31, 2008

The Flying Drumstick



Ok, so it was about a half a year ago. I was in my high school pep band my Senior year. We were able to perform half-time at a UC Berkely football game, along with other bands. First of all, I got to say that it was the hottest day of my life. If that day was hot, I can't imagine what Hell must feel like. But anyway, back to the story. We were heading back home on a bus. I was sitting next to my friend, Pier. Her and I were listening to music to kill the time. Our band consisted mainly of Freshmen and Sophomores. Imagine what that might feel like. But there were some Freshmen eating some crispy chicken drumsticks. KFC or homemade, I don't know. A red convertable drives to the left side of the bus. One of our band students thought it would be hilarious to throw the crispy chicken drumstick out the bus window and into the convertable. And that's exactly what they did. They pushed up the window and they let that sucker go. It landed in the backseat of the red convertable. The driver, who was a woman, did not even notice the fallen greasy chicken. It was just really funny. Just think about it. All of a sudden a chicken drumstick flies out of a bus window and into a car. It was one of those it's-only-funny-if-you-were-there kind of moments.

0 comments: